Friday, June 29, 2012

Congratulations, Justin!


I am so sad that I will be missing my brother’s pilot training graduation tonight. I wanted him to know that I have been thinking about his accomplishment and missing him terribly today. I have never missed anything big in Justin’s life – high school soccer games and graduation, Wings of Blue jumps, and college graduation. So it’s depressing missing this awesome accomplishment.
To Justin:
You are going to be the best MC-12 pilot that the Air Force has ever seen! Your perseverance this past year has been inspiring. You worked hard and you deserve to celebrate. I hope your career becomes everything you ever dreamed of. I pray that the Lord will lead you and protect you in the chapters to come. I love you! I hope you know I am your biggest fan and will always have your back. You better celebrate like there’s no tomorrow!  Congratulations, Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment